We’re Back For 2012!

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

This is our first post back for 2012.

Ms. Tieppo and Mrs. Mosbauer look forward to involving the new members of 2TM in the “Windows into Learning” blog. 

For many children in our class this will be the first time they have had a class blog.  We will be learning about the importance of  posting good comments and how to stay safe online!
We are looking forward to a great year ahead and hope to make lots of new friends in new places across the world.
Here is a record of some things we have been up to this week.  Can you guess who the wolf is?

What do you like about your new class? Do you have a class blog?

We’re Back! on PhotoPeach

2 thoughts on “We’re Back For 2012!

1. I am so glad I logged onto your class blog. See the slide show has helped me to see all the children in 2TM.
    While I have been restricted to no walking I have really missed visiting class rooms and saying hello to the students.
    I look forward to sharing more online entrires on your class blog.
    One thing I noticed about the slide show is that every child looks happy in 2TM.
    thank you to your fabulous teachers for your great learning.
    Mrs Trish Stewart

2. Oh my goodness, the children in 2TM don’t look like they did last year in Grade One! You have all grown over the holidays and you look like Grade Twos now!

You are so lucky to have Ms Tieppo and Mrs Mousbauer to teach you this year. You are going to have lots of fun learning in 2TM.

Do you know how lucky you are to have a class blog? You will be able to share your learning and make friends with children from schools in other countries. I love having our LRC Blog – it is so exciting to be a blogger!

I’m looking forward to sharing your learning journey with you through your “Windows into Learning” blog.

See you in the LRC next week and have a fabulous year in 2TM…

Miss Y 🙂