Guest Post: Fundraising For Dunalley Primary School

Talei, Hannah, Sian and Sarah

Hi everyone. We are Guest Writers for our class blog this week. We held a raffle to raise money for the students in Grade 2/3 at Dunalley Primary School in Tasmania. Their school was burnt down in the school holidays.
We would like to thank everyone who bought raffle tickets. We raised $91:80 for the people in the Dunalley School to buy helpful school products. Thank you again for all the people that helped.

From Guest Bloggers Talei, Hannah, Sian and Sarah

3 thoughts on “Guest Post: Fundraising For Dunalley Primary School

1. Hi Sian,Sarah,Talei and Hannah,

Congratulations on the efort of the raffle. You did great raising all the money. Dunally school will love it when they get all their products back.

From Genevieve and Sophie B

2. So impressed! You are all doing a wonderful job at supporting the wider community. I know the students and teachers at Dunalley will so appreciate this 🙂

3. Congratulations Talei, Hannah, Sian and Sarah on a fabulous effort raising $91.80 for Dunalley School. I’m sure they will put your money towards something they really need for their school.

I know how much it meant to me when other schools donated books to us when our LRC flooded. I’m so proud of the way that you are reaching out and “Paying it Forward” to the students at Dunalley.

Great Guest Post!

Miss Y 🙂